Originally Posted By BergmanAutoCraft
Something is definetely wrong. You must have negative camber. Do you have offset upper arm bushings that were not installed correctly? The SAI is built into the spindle. Do you have the same spindles left and right? One may be bent. If the shop is using these specs and can't figure out what's going on, it's time for someone more competent.

Ok guys, update here!

I took the car to a Firestone here in town. When I spoke to the service manager there a few weeks back I mentioned the car and he seemed to know a thing or two about Mopars. He even claims to have owned a 71 Charger with a 440-6 that he sold back in the 80's...anyways I digress...

When I pulled in this morning I popped the hood and he had me turn the wheel while he looked and low and behold the steering box is LOOSE! The sucker was moving probably 3/8" or so when I turned the wheel. No wonder the car is all over the road!

What makes me really steamed about this is that this other shop supposedly spent all day working on this, charged me over $100, and let the car go out the door with a loose box. mad

Anyways, I will pray that was my only problem and this car can get aligned properly now. I feel a bit embarrassed as I put the box in last summer and I never caught that. The again it's hard to catch that when you work on them by yourself without a helper.

Oh well, I will keep you guys posted! Thanks for all the suggestions so far! thumbs