Originally Posted By AndyF
Have you had the Valiant to the track yet? That remote breather setup is the last iteration on a long running breather project. Tim tried a number of different breather setups and they all had issues of some sort.

I think the remote setup in the picture should solve the problems but it was fairly expensive. Also, there is no PCV on the motor. Shouldn't be a problem for a track car but a street car can get a little sludgy if it is driven around town without PCV.

I have not gotten it to the track yet. Other pressing non-car issues came up that have been requiring my attention. I do plan to get it out on the track, though.

I plan to leave the existing setup in place. For now, I removed the oil caps from the valve covers and replaced them with MP breathers. I'll see if that cures the sludge/condensation issues during street driving. If that takes care of it, then the plan is to use the two extra breathers on the street and put the oil caps back on for track duty. I also have to remember to drain the catch can every time I drive it.