Originally Posted By Sneke_Eyez

As for the tie rod ends, the 11/16s are actually cheaper than the 9/16s, so I figure the upgrade will actually save me money.
With the money saved, I can buy a set of the billet sleeves, I suppose, or a set of swedged steel tubes from Speedway. Not sure what length I'd need, though. I suppose I can measure the length of the stock ones.

I understand that the urethane strut rod bushings probably aren't necessary. Don't want to mess up alignment specs.

I don't know what my stock pieces look like on the torsion bars. I'll be under the car on Saturday and will evaluate.

Thanks for the tips!

If 11/16 are cheaper, why not. You would need to measure your sleeves to approximate a sleeve you may need if you don't want mopar specific units.

The urethane strut bushings aren't a deal killer, just something to be mindful of checking. The thickness of them very from brand to brand so you just want to make sure you aren't putting units in that are thicker than stock. If they are, urethane can be turned down very easily. Firmer strut bushings are good for heavy braking to minimize toe changes. This is why a number of upgrade struts actually use heims as a more solid means of reducing deflection.