Quote:

Well my car has tags, insurance, the lights mostly work and if I feel like driving it down the road to fetch some beer I can do so. It is not a DD, fuel is expensive, creature comforts besides the response to mashing the gas pedal and the sound of the motor are non-existent. But instead of the car sitting and waiting for me to trailer it to the track I can get out on nice days and enjoy it.

And there is a race class for it coming up. Cheap to enter, so far 100% payback (not that I will be seeing any of the payout), at a great race too. If it weren't for my concern of keeping my parking place while I am in the lanes I would drive the car to the race and back home.

IMO a lot better than the "street" class that they will have at Memphis later this month IMO. A guy from all the way up in Delaware won that last year.

http://www.outlawstreetcarreunion.us/ultra-street---rules-regulations-payout.html

That car has a one piece front end on it, plastic headlights and no raditor. It is towed to the lanes and back. It doesn't even have plates.

Brett Miller W9 cnc'd heads
STR Chassis fabraction