Quote:

Well that brings up why I even posted this in the first place. There WILL be a ton of rustangs and turbo chebbies, and who knows what else. I was hoping to see more Mopars in the race.

We'll see what / who they let in but with the Mean street $2500 hanging in there hopefully guys like Shane Stack don't put on a tag and insure their car so they can take the moolah. From my perspective a open class street legal deal is just cool. My car will certainly not be a winning contender with that heavy azz mega 540 but so what?

BTW, looking at the little flyer for the March Memphis radial race all I see is quick 8 street cars and the SO guys. There must be something to guys liking a fast street legal car.

Anybody think they may make this race?

I don't think you should lose much sleep over anybody with a fast radial car getting tags and insurance. No offense to anybody but there isnt a Mopar product on planet earth that can run with the likes of the true street cars like in NMRA or any other little series. And the one "street car" from TV is at a shop down that way getting switched to alcohol set up as we speak. Dont fool yourself they arent street cars. some might look that way but their not street cars. Sorry

One day I will have something cool here.