Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm looking to improve the power and fuel mileage on my 2012 Ram 6.7 Cummins, manual trans. What tuners would you guys recommend?

with emissions off or on? Also i can tell you from first had experience that you better save up for a clutch. our stock clutch is only good for stock power. I could slip mine with my smarty JR on the 40 hp setting not even trying.

There's a reason all the manual trans equipped trucks are derated over the autos from the factory. Read his reply again and let it soak it

my personal opinion is.... delete it all, or leave it the F alone! I also found "back in the day" that H&S seemed to have the delete and tune done very well, and had great customer support. IF you have emission testing..... your probably pretty much screwed. I work on these things daily and to be honest, I wouldn't own a 07-12 6.7 equipped truck. The 13-14 with def are actually starting to impress me again.

maybe I should send you a pm too!

OK J body what am i so posed to let sink in? I have owned 4 6.7 cummins trucks and never had a problem with any of them. yes stock v stock the newer trucks are pretty nice. but i will stick with my 2011 for now.what don't you like about the 2007-2012 6.7 cummins trucks?

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops