Quote:

We don't have emission testing here. My old '02 with 5.9 would runs rings around this 2012 6.7. I can't believe this has 350 HP and 800 ft. pounds of torque and seems this weak. There has to be a fix for this. What do you think of the Bully Dog Triple Dog GT tuners? If I bought a used one would it need reprogrammed before I could use it? Thanks for the input so far guys.

well the first thing is the six speed stick trucks do not have 800 foot pounds of torque, the autos have 800 ours are derated to 610 because of the weak clutch and on top of that we are stuck with damn torque management. if you are wanting to do DPF deletes the bully dog gt will not do it. I can pm you a list of tuners for our trucks that will do both if you like.
also if you buy a used tuner please make sure that there truck was returned back to stock tuning before they sell it to you. Because if you don't, you will end up with a high dollar paper weight. my truck has been modded for over a year now and i have not had any trouble with the truck. well except replacing the stock junk clutch.lol

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops