Quote:

i am curious about building my super bee clone for a little better handling then stock like as good as like a 80s-90s muscle car my car currently is shell its mini tubbed with frame connectors. Is there any thing i can do budget wise to improve its handling or would it be cheaper to get lets say 67-9 barracuda or a demon.I am just curious about this

Based on the bolded sections above, no reason to search out an A body since you already have something to start with. A little bit better is not hard to do, and a little bit doesn't have to cost a lot. Since you already have sub frame connectors, next thing to do would be step up the spring rates and step up the shock rates. This will make things a little bit better for not a lot of dough. $300 for T-bars, $200 for leaf springs, $400 for shocks. That's the basic foundation you need. Combine it with a more modern, radial friendly alignment (ask for an '05 Mustang at the shop) and your '68 will now handle more like a '90 Mustang. There are a lot of others things you can spend money on after that to further refine its manners, but that is the most basic starting point.