I've owned and drag race a lot of different Mopar body styles and year cars over the years, no doubt in my mind on which is better for your deal. The Demon would be my choice to start with Remember the laws of physics when it comes to going fast, light is right, cars, tires, wheels, pistons, crankshafts rods, brakes and so on. The other half of that law is big is best, motors, carbs, tires and so on Back in the mid 1970s I sold a 1970 Hemi Cuda clone car to a young kid in Santa Monica, CA, he said he was going to street race it in and around Hollywood and San Fernado Valley CA. I ASSUMED street drag racing it stoplight to stop light, he wasn't He wanted to race it up n the hills between Hollyweird and San Fernado valley on the other side of the Hollywood hills Bottom line is he called me on how to make that car go around corners better, that was not doable back then, I told him to sell that car and buy a 340 or 360 powered Duster and never look back. He insisted that he loved the E bodys so I suggested he find a AAR Cuda or a T/A Challenger, which he did He bought a 1970 T/A Challenger and raced it up on the hill, the first week he raced it he called me and thank me profusely, he siad that the Challenger was way faster through the curves than the Hemi Cuda was and almost as fast as it was on the straights :shruggy :Bottom line was he was beating up every car that came up there to play, including the turbo charged Porches of that day IHTHs I love BB powered Mopar drag cars, but the results of his endeavors speak volumes on where to start with a handling car My last BB powered Duster with the 400 stroker motor moved back one inch and the rear end moved forward one inch had 50.2 % weight on the front tires and 49.8 % on the rears with me(260 lbs) in the drivers seat My original steel front end 415 HP M.W. 1963 Plymouth Belevedere sedan had similar weight disribution with me in it also Bottom line is to pick the best choice out there to start any new race car project, if you want to win and have fun doing that

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)