We're set up like that here. small garage. 4 milling machines, 6" belt sander, a couple of valve grinders, seat grinders, coats 40/40A tire changer, probably about 100 grand worth of miller tools at today's prices. max wedge stuff, big horizontal bandsaw, a couple of sheet metal brakes including a very nice 48" box and pan brake that does up to 16ga, a bear 4 wheel alignment machine, 6" Atlas lathe, electroplating stuff, hydraulic exhaust bender, welders, a used but uninstalled 2 post lift (lol), one-end air lift, all kinds of air tools including head porting stuff, planishing hammer, english wheel, mig/tig/oxy-acet welders, hitman alignment setup, rotary milling table, large granite surface plate. disk/drum brake lathes. it goes on and on. My dad was a pack rat for this stuff and when you consider the fact we are middle class, these procurements are insane. and took 50 years. The only problem was never enough space to have it out and in use all the time.

We also have a van norman rotary broach! lol! that thing is huge

I think this is what they call penny-wise dollar foolish

Looking for 1975 through 1978 B body 4 door sedan sheet metal or parts cars - monaco, fury, coronet. Please let me know