Made it back from taking the wife to dinner!!
VIN# JS23H1B1008xx
VON 810024805

I picked the car up in the late 90's on one of my many visits to the Portland Swap Meet. The car has 1970 doors and window regulators and a 70 trunk pan as well. It is in need of a restoration and will probably be up for sale to fund some other priority projects, LOL.

I have misplaced the fender tag, but still have the BCS. It does not have anywhere near the options as the very nice green car from the original poster. It has the same spd as the car that went to Canada, and would be cool to find out more about it. For some reason it has a stripe delete code if i read the sheet right. Maybe Dan can chime in some more about it, as I tried to post the BCS, but could't find the right process. Dan did say that the car is 60 units apart on line 2 from the original car.

Being from Washington, I know for a fact that has to be the original plate issued. Back then plates that started with an "A" were from King County, "B" was Pierce County, "C" was Spokane County. Not sure where "D" was from but would have been the 4th most populated county at the time.

Hope this helps with some questions you guys have.

I would like to have that green car if it is ever on the market!!!

Quote:

Quote:

Cool looking car!!!! I have a 340 71 RT that is very, very close to the Vin. It has to be related, LOL. Can't quite tell for sure, as the last three digits are covered. Mine is similar to the Jh23H1B100xxx that what the tag might be.

Originally from Washington area too?

What's the VON and fender tag look like on yours?

JH23H1B100xxx would be a Challenger like this FJ6 one, not Challenger R/T. JH = Challenger. JS = Challenger R/T