Try your local tool truck dealers, Snap On, Cornwell and so on I have bought Crafstmen years ago, Starrett, Fowler and others. I bought a used Sunnen dial bore gauge and setting gauge for there honing machines, it can be used for a lot of other jobs also A freind of mine ownes a Hi Po machine shop in SO CA, Pettis Performance, and he has bought several of those Sunnen set ups off of E bay so he can have them by each machine instead of walking around the shop to use it in different locations from the engine assmbly room to the machine shop They come in both .0005 as well as .0001 measuring gauges Mine is .0005. Check E bay for them as well as other good use measuring pieces I agree wth Rich pictures on what you really need to do engine assemblys on a regular basis I've bought a 0 to 1000 lb Rimac valve spring checker as well as a Dakoata 1000 sonic tester and other testers that are not needed a lot but there nice to have when you need them instead of paying another shop to do the little stuff you can't do Good luck, look(shop) a lot, buy once

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)