Quote:

i will put the dyno on the ramp and pull the ramp on to the trailer.the ramps are smooth on the bottom and will slid on the trailer frame.
the hand winch is not like a boat 1.it has a 2ft lever and i could put a longer bar on it if needed.

Mike that sounds a little better. I guess I dont have complete picture in my head. And thats okay.

As I understood you at first. The Dyno is on the lift in the garage. The trailor will only come to the door of the garage.

And you had to bridge that gap with the ramps to pull it on.

Okay and now my new understanding is you will lower the dyno onto jackstands, slide the ramps under the dyno and on top of the lift and try to pull the ramps with the dyno on top onto the trailor.

But you still have this gap to bridge between the lift and the trailor to deal with.

Hey, youve been on site and have a clear picture of what your doing. As described, and in my interpertation I saw potencial problems and was just trying to help a fellow member.

Im still not sure as to how you plan on bridging the gap between the lift and the trailor , but thats okay. mike