Yeah, but your car has wheels. Pulling dead weight will be a different story, But still doable.

I wouldent like the idea of pulling the dyno over those ramps that will flex with all of those grip holes in them that will try to catch every knoke and cranny of the dyno base. And you have that same surface on the trailor too.

I suspect you Will have some problems, But if you have no time issues and plenty of beer you should be able to get the job done.

A good engine hoist just might be able to get the job done. I moved my 1500# printing press with one.

I was able to hoist it off the ground high enough to back my trailor undernieth it. This was after I slid it over 20 ft to the edge of the garage, By myself I might add. It probably would of handled another 300#

Useing the ramps as you suggest, I envision the ramps deflecting into a bow shape. Promoting the flat bed edges of the dyno base to Catch.
In every single one of those traction holes on the ramp on the Up slope side as you hand winch it on towards the trailor.
You will need a buddy with a tire iron to work in sinc with your winch pulls.

It should be a good beer drinking event/show IMO But I bet your up for it mike