Ok its winter and its slow so I am messing around with some pics from the one time I did make it to the track and finally got some pics and video of my brother and me racing each other. We started going to the drag strip in the 70's as I first took my 66 Dart 273 to the track in 1974 and shifted my 4 speed to 15.0's !! Well this is the first time in all the years my brother and I have raced that we got to race each other in a time run and get some pics and video of it. We did race once last year as I ran his 68 tube frame Cuda in eliminations. But I wanted some pics of his 64 which he races in Nostalgic SuperStock and my 63 which I ran in the NSS class also in October. We both really like the NSS racing alot as we love the cars from that era that we grew up in so it was nice to get his 64 and my 63 together looking just about like they would have 50 years ago. Well I am messing around taking some pics off the video my niece took as I was stopping the video and taking some pics with my digital camera. But they did not turn out so good. But I would enjoy seeing pics of your cars racing this season so I was hoping you all will post some pics since we wont be racing or driving our cars much for a few months hear on the east coast. I tried to get this pic right as my brother and I launched. I caught the cars about when I wanted to but pics dont turn out so good taking them that way. But I would love to see racing pics from everyone's season as I do enjoy pics of Mopars racing. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 12/05/14 03:33 PM.