Peter has been good to me. He straightened out a TTI issue for me that I guarantee I would not have been able to sort out alone. That did require me to take lots of pictures and measurements, which I was okay with. My frustration was not with Peter in that process, but TTI, as it was their product that didn't fit. Peter went to bat for me after confirming it was indeed a TTI issue and not my vehicle.

To sum it up, I bought TTI and Borgeson from Peter on purpose- because he is a big vendor for both and will carry more weight if I needed something fixed. Which I did need something fixed. And he did get it fixed. Sure, it took time and effort on my part, but this is a Mopar, and new products don't always fit.

I know some of y'all had a different experience, and I'm not discounting that. I'm just sharing my experience. Peter will stay my preferred vendor for both TTI and Borgeson.

-'02 Dodge Viper Ex-World Challenge racecar
-'73 Duster, 6.1 based 392 hilborn hemi, tko600, full floater rear 9", Hellwig custom bars, viper brakes, built for road course