Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I think Pro Stock as it is now has to be one of the most boring classes since the 8.90 / 9.90 BS

Yeah....lets get rid of those boring ass superclass index racers....hell they only account for 200-300 cars at each divisional and national race....shouldn't create any impact at all....DUH

While we're at it lets kill bracket racing too....one car leaving before another....that's not racing (temper flaring...lol)

Rant Over

Rickster

Come on now Rick....you know were just there to pay for the event and let the Pros have time to cool off between rounds..

I swear...sometimes I wonder what kind of racing half the guys here really like at all.

I hear Ya Erik...It Befuddles me...all one has to do is research the numbers of racers in these classes and multiply that by $300+ a race....

I'm the one that goes for a beer and a sammich when the pro's line up

Rickster

Butts in the stands is what counts, because they don't give any of that money back, like they have to with entry fees. Sorry, but not many spectators go to see the sportsman cars and we all KNOW that.

Monte

You Lose the Sportsman and you can kiss drag racing goodbye....period.

Same goes for Outlaw....why the lower index classes ... the majority of racers are the lower classes....lose them and we all lose...just my

Rickster