I'm also following this kit/threads progress, to see if this might turn into something I also can use. Or learn from. My current projects, are of quite a different animal though. As I don't currently have a Mopar musclecar. Have had quite a few strip/street Mopars in the past, and will again. But right now, I have two 440 powered projects, where I'm thinking a turbo could be just the ticket to offset mild cam specs and smaller port windows, aimed at very nice daily driver manners and lower/midrange rpm torque. I have a Powerwagon crewcab utiline factory 440 truck/parts/stuff hauler. And I also have a Sportsman van also factory 440 parts/people/dog/dirtbike/etc etc hauler. Very different uses, then my past 1320 focused fun. Trying hard to force myself to stay mild when I select cam/heads. May go right to 500" stroker, to also offset other mild specs. I'm also atleast up front, going to run HP exhaust manifolds on each of these rigs. So you can see, I've got some serious constraints or hurdles in the way of making big TQ/HP numbers, with these unique RB projects I have this time around. Building each as long term keepers too, as they'll just be to useful, if not the biggest tools in my toolbox, to work on other stuff.

I'm seeing atleast, two single blow thru carb or efi combos in my very near future.

Very interested in the progression of this possible Turbo "Kit".

Finally, back in a little Mopar fun. Albeit for the moment, not so 1320 focused as past rides. '76 B200 Sportsman Royal SE D-Code '76 W200 Crew Cab Utiline Adventurer D-Code.