Quote:

Quote:

I thought someone was doing this already and it didn't really take off

Correct, another moparts member nonetheless (I forget his name, younger guy with a dart, lives in Washington IIRC) made a 318 turbo kit and no one bought them

That's my brother. We built the one kit using magnum manifolds, tested it on his car, everyone said they wanted them. When we listed it for sale it took probably 6+ months and countless tire kickers to find a buyer. It sold complete, Manifolds, Hot side, cold side, Turbo, BOV and WG. The price was very affordable for what was offered, but you know mopar guys.

As far as we know the kit was never used and is probably in a box somewhere in a garage. I think it went to Nebraska.

I commend you for doing this, and I hope it works out. I would plan on a very small run of these to test the market. Turbos have grown in popularity since we tried it 5 years ago, so that should help your mission.

His car is still turbocharged, PT76, and is finally getting a cage this winter to make it legal for the ET's its capable of. We turned it up once (12# spring) and it went 10.13@132 with no rollbar, on pump gas and after driving 80 miles to the track. Tech asked us nicely to not do that again so we changed the springs back. Obviously there is a lot more in it.

-Dustin
67 Dart, 9 second, 392" G3 Hemi
68 Barracuda 340 F/SA