Quote:

I say get both cars in 6 speeds because they are each unique and will not be boring at all. I have two 6 speed cars and when you don't drive one car for a month it feels way different, like you're being re-acquainted. Kind of like having two girlfriends that know about each other and when you sleep with one after a month it makes you yell "damn you feel great!" Having only one hobby car would get boring for me, maybe that's why I'm still single? Haha

See, I was kind of thinking along the same lines... Although they've both got the same "personality" the Challenger is the comfortable curvy gf while the Dart is that edgy skinny chick on the side.

Quote:

I also say to save up above what you plan to buy before even thinking of purchasing that item because there are always extra costs involved. I saved up a bunch way before I got my T56 Magnum to cover all the installation expenses. Same went for the cage, suspension, brakes, fuel cell, etc. I saved up enough capital and then some before I went and tackled a modification project.

This is usually what I like to do when I think about the Dart. I had bought the TVS and the brakes long before I even started working on the Dart.

If I don't get a Challenger than I'm going to want a full-ish interior in the Dart. I'm not a fan of having a back seat with a cage. And I have hip problems and therefore don't have much flexibility, so if I get a cage, I'd like to get the low side impact member.