Quote:

Quote:

Good to see! The chamber looks pretty slick, says the port is in the stock location.
I kind of wished they would've went with a canted valve/twisted wedge like they did with the SBF

For their initial offering, I for one am glad they did not do something that required special parts.

AFR just did that with their new BBF head. The head looks to be fantastic. But it requires special pistons and intake so they effectively chopped their available customer base to smithereens.

While this is true, by NOT changing valve position and or angles this head is nothing more than another Eddy Performer/440 Source/Sidewinder offering. Will it be leaps and bounds better than the aforementioned? Doubtful. The chamber does look good as does plug position but it's difficult to tell from here. I wish they offered a RR version with the intake valve moved towards the block centerline. Hopefully the angled plugs cause a minimum amount of headaches for the end user.

They obviously feel it is a superior head aimed at the intended market. I hope it is. Always nice to have another option. Also price point will be the make it or break it factor-especially with us cheap Mopar guys. J.Rob

2009 PHR\EMC Competitor
2010 PHR\EMC Competitor
2011 PHR\EMC Competitor
2012 PHR\EMC Competitor
2013 PHR\EMC Competitor
2014 HotRod/EMC Competitor
2015 HotRod/EMC NoShow
2016 HotRod/EMC 3rd place SPEC Bigblock
2018 HotRod/EMC 7th place G3