Quote:

There have been plenty who had loads of money and hired the best of the best and didn't win crap...........Like him or hate him, Force racing is a well oiled machine from top to bottom. Nobody and I repeat NOBODY has more money than Kalitta. Does he have 20+ championships to show for all him teams.......answer ZERO. I am NOT a huge Force fan, but I DO realize what he has done for the sport. And way more to a driver of a fuel funny car than cutting a light and stepping on the pedal. John is one of the best there has ever been. He and Pulde, probably the two best ever in no particular order

Everybody also said he would be DONE when Coil left and they never missed a beat. He will be fine

Monte

Scott Kalitta was nearly unbeatable when he won back to back CHAMPIONSHIPS in 94-95

Khalid Albalooshi's team owner is worth 800 million, Don Schumacher is worth 50 million, the same source says Kalitta is worth 10 Million and Force worth 12 Million

No offense, but You seem to have a tendency to say ridiculously untrue statements