Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

...poly bushing were way over sized for my LCA's and could not be installed even with a press...

Something there doesn't sound right at all. I can do most of the assembly by hand and usually have an issue over-installing them. Glad you got it sorted out

Any Poly/Delrin/Nylon LCA bushings I've ever installed (I've been doing poly installs for about 3 decades), were done by hand, the bushing is intended to rotate in the LCA bore (which is why you retain the stock outer steel sleeve from the stock rubber bushing in the LCA bore) and to rotate on the LCA pivot shaft, which are best replaced with aftermarket grease-able units, Poly bushing should be lubricated during their initial install with a non petroleum base grease, when using poly LCA bushings, either use the correct poly brake/relay rod poly bushings, or adjustable brake/relay rods to relocate the LCA "forward", otherwise the LCA will "walk" on the poly bushing and or pivot shaft,...IMHO I can see the OP's LCA bushing are going to fail sooner, than later

Who's bushings did you use?, PN#/application?

Mike

They came with the greasable pins that I have purchased from Hotchkis. They have machined grooves for the grease. I had to grind them until there was no grooves until they would fit like the Moogs but I ended up using the stock bushings for the reasons explained above. Yes I have used proper grease and no there was no outer sleave left in the LCA, Not my first time either, the bushings were simply oversized.