Sorry, I have a materials science background (few years of study at asm international) so the two worlds don't often play well with each other.
As far as you taking me seriously or not i don't care. I am just telling it how I see it. I have personal experence on the topic I am trying to share.
If you want to belittle me to negate that; that's your problem not mine. I don't care if you come across as the "big man" on an Internet forum.
If you want to see how this topic plays out over and over again Google it and read some of the import forums; you will find topics gong back 10+ years. Time and time again you have the alarmists and want-to-be engineers trying to convince everyone that their rotors will explode; and the people that have run them on daily drivers and autocross cars for many years that have experences no issues at all.

I've seen both sides of this and stand by the oppinion that for "race" applications there are a lot better style rotors out there. If you have a daily driver you want to run them on because you think they look good than you will be fine.

Do what you want with that, dosent hurt me one bit either way.