Just curious... For you guys who are running a 275/35/18 or equivalent tire in a stock wheel tub A-body. Did you guys use offset shackles? I've been asking around and doing some measurements and it doesn't seem like they'd fit without one. I've also got a stock width A-body rear end with Dr Diff's kit on it. I just don't recall anybody mentioning needed them. How do the offset shackle kits work? I'm assuming you have to move the perches in.

I found a deal on CL for some bullet 2 piece wheels on CL. 2 piece wheels means I could probably get someone to cut the welds and set it to an offset I need. Or I could just use a spacer. Fronts are 18 x 8" with a 245/40/18 tire and rears are a 18 x 10 with a 275/35/18 tire on it. Offsets are unknown. Honestly, I don't think anything more than a 255/40/18 will fit or maybe a 265/35/18 (may look a little funky as the fronts would be smaller than the rears). Only info I got is that they were originally made for a '72 Mustang but now put on a newer one. Judging by the pictures, the rears seem to have close to 0 mm offset as it sticks out past the quarter panels on the newer Mustang.