Quote:

Good talking to you on the phone today!

For everyone else- the sway bar had to be reduced to fit through the K frame, on a lot of the cars I do, I end up "upgrading" to the 67-72 bar and welding on all the tabs. It makes for some lower hanging fruit, so it's not as clean as routing through the K but it works if someone feels they need a bit more bar up front.

Custom bars are not something easy for us to do. We have a large machine and make a lot of bars for a lot of folks and the system works on a first come, first serve basis. For an example, if I want to make a bar to try out, it's usually a 2 week to 2 month wait depending on what is going on that month. Not making excuses for what happened, just explaining the process.

All that said, that is why I'm here these days and most tricky Mopar stuff gets sent to me, so that you don't end up taking to a Mustang guy who knows the basics, but not the details.

I gotta get back to these headers on this 74 Duster...

Good talking with you as well, Dan. Thanks for taking the time. I do appreciate it.

Sounds like the early bar upgrade might be something to consider. I still need to get the motor swap finished up and get back on the skidpad again.

Can you post a pic of a late k frame with an early A sway bar mounted please?

-'02 Dodge Viper Ex-World Challenge racecar
-'73 Duster, 6.1 based 392 hilborn hemi, tko600, full floater rear 9", Hellwig custom bars, viper brakes, built for road course