I checked the codes and only a low voltage code came up. Which was from removing the battery to get tested.

Its not really intermittent anymore since it stalls after just a minute or so. Its stalls while cruising, sitting, idling or accelerating. Its really scary when it just stalls when cruising at 60 MPH and you ave to panic to find a place to safely pull off.

The ASD relay was the first thing we changed out. I took the cover off the ASD relay to watch if it was opening causing the car to stall but it stays closed until after the car dies then it opens. So it doesnt appear to be ASD related.

The car was running pretty low on fuel when the stalling issue originally began and we filled it up with fresh fuel.

The car still has the original 2008 version of software loaded so it likely is due to have the latest revision loaded.

Thanks for the advice guys! Please keep the ideas coming.

It kills me that a car that runs $45K new would have issues like this with only 13K miles on it.

My wife said someone mentioned to her that the original owner may have purchased an extended warranty that would automatically transfer but we have to call Chrysler to find out.

33 Plymouth Roadster - 383 - 5.90 1/8th 9.58 1/4
68 Dart - 340
66 Belvedere - 400

Windy Hollow Garage - https://www.youtube.com/@windyhollowgarage