Quote:

Quote:

I thought I explained this well enough for everyone and I posted it for all to see. The car is not mine, and was just trying to confirm something I had never seen. Obviously I know why now. Don't understand why the hostility. I even reposted it for a couple of others to see . Once that was over.....I deleted it. Is it against the MOPARTS LAW to delete a post? Its not my freakin car. I can imagine when the guy who owns it sees the post anyhow. I guess Ill have to hear it from him too. Damn, just trying to learn something new. I could have never posted the tag??? This crowd loves to pile on. Good to see that nothings changed here.

Because the free answers to your questions that people take time out of their lives to answer are not intended only for you to see or learn from.

You are not the only person who will ever have or had this question or type of question. So people who know and post answers hope to help others with the same question currently or in the future.

The car will be looked at by other persons in the future. Cars mostly outlive owners. So arm that person with the right knowledge ahead of time.

Don't you believe others have the right to "just trying to learn something new" too??

Well put Steve

This place is about sharing knowledge with current and future members and the MOPAR community in general.