The trailer wasn`t maxed out and the trans guy even said "no problem" and recommended the billet vert to help he also said he`d warranty it but nothing yet. I guess if you blow out several trans a month no need to save parts it`s just something I have done myself. It has 130,000 miles on it and until the trans was built it never had any of these issues and my friend`s a truck driver by trade. The thing that gets me the most is no more than 20 miles from the shop heading out my way he has trans overheating and skipping issues. Then the guy installs a cooler to "bandaid" the problem and apparently it`s in a shop in Kingman Az right now and the tech said somethings VERY wrong about all of this. Just hate to see people get screwed and there`s way more to the story about gettin his trailer to him but all in all about $8,000 later it where it`s at right now...........

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....