Thankxxx.............I would of sent my friend to ya if I would of known. Well, maybe this will warn others; My friend left Ohio pullin a 57ft. trailer loaded pretty good, pulled up a steep drive at a motel to spend the night and the trans started making noises and puking fluid from the bell housing. He call TransMasters and they quote him $2800 to rebuild the trans and for an extra $800.00 for a billet vert which he agrees to. Two days later they tell him it`s ready so he goes to the shop, asks to see the parts which they couldn`t produce or the old vert which sent a red flag a sailin. They said they dynoed it and threw the parts away. Now I don`t know about you guys but I ALWAYS show a new customer their old parts as a way of establishing trust so that`s TWO red flags. Anyhow, he hooks up the trailer and heads on his merry way towards Arizona only now it`s overheating and the tach`s bouncing up and down(which it never did either before)so he calls the owner and he picks up the truck and drives it back to the shop to install a cooler, flush the fluid and no charge. He enters Arizona 3-days later and it`s shot as in no go nowhere. I said from the gate that the cooler was a "bandaid" and that it wasn`t built right OR at all. So this is my warning to others about TransMasters and if they don`t make it right well it may end poorly.......... I work hard, am honest and make it right wen I do screw up as we all should but this is bad and maybe THAT`s why you guys havn`t heard of em............Rant over............

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....