Quote:

I dont konw Ive had cars with bad rotors at work that shook so bad you could barely hold onto the steering wheel.If it only happens on brtaking the rotors are junk for sue.After about 10 or 20000 brake jobs you learn.Im not saying that some steering cant be worn.But if it only happens on braking the rotors are JUNK.Then look at chassis parts when they get replaced.Reminds me of guys that turn new rotors and then say it shakes.No S--t.They are so thin new that cutting them just makes it worse.Rocky

It's almost impossible to buy a good quality rotor anymore. Even the 1 ton truck ones should be designed a 1/4" thicker than they are. Doesn't seem to matter if you buy the Dealer ones or the off-shore cheapies...they don't last worth s**t. Of course, people drive a lot faster now and tow heavier loads than they did 30 years ago when the problem wasn't so prevalent.
My wifes 07 Charger eats up front rotors like gasoline...of course, if you ever went for a drive with her, you'd soon know why !!!