Thank you all again for your comments. I think the carb is fine because I believe it is an electrical issue. At least two spark plugs are not firing. But I will probably give the carb a good clean anyway. It can't hurt anything.
I had my ignition coil tested and the primary winding was in good shape but the secondary was week so I purchased a new coil and installed it but the idle is still fluctuating. It will idle normal for a few seconds, then drop rpm for a few seconds. Normal, then drop. It's consistent. So I now have a new coil, new plugs, new wires, new distributor, and a new cap & rotor.
The car ran perfect before I took it to my buddy's shop to get some body work done. I drove it home which was a good 25 minute drive and it handled it fine until I pulled into the driveway and it stalled out on me. Hasn't ran the same since. I had been tinkering with the timing and the air/fuel mixture off and on for a couple of months but the fluctuating idle started happening just recently.
Thanks again for the help! I feel like I'm narrowing it down. It's only a matter of time before it hits the road again

-ERIC