Quote:

Quote:

I have owned my 1972 340 Demon since my senior year in high school that was 1979.

340 0.030 (original block) #matching

Original 72 340 Demons do not grow on trees , especially with their original number matching block. I would not put nitrous or a supercharger on that motor unless you don't care about the original block.

Yes I understand this aspect of this car. I have had this car for so long and gone back and forth that when I have the money after my kids are grown and on their own.

Should I reurn it to stock. <-- dont plan on selling it

Make it look somewhat stock (interior, paint, keep my old centerlines) but with a hot 340/416. <-- improve it as it sits

Go part race car with roll bar gutted interior race seats big block no body mods. <---really what I want to do but my gut tells no

One reason I suggested a 360 stroker instead of my 340 was if i wanted it back original it could be done.

I guess im still not sure the direction.

I have also thought of finding a slant 6 or 318 demon and making it a racer with no worries. money permitting and wife

Im not a guy with extra cash laying around so whatever I do will be a one shot deal. The wife doesnt understand the car thing even though she has put up with a spot taken in the garage from the day we were married.

sidenote
I wish I also kept the 1970 340 4-Speed Panther pink Duster
and the 1971 340 Duster auto, special ordered very well optioned
got both of these around 1983-4 ended up dumping them for school tution end my hopes of a profesional car collector