Quote:

Quote:

There expensive for 2 reasons. Profit and the government. They can only sell a few due to mileage requirements. So as a business they make a premium. I've driven them, but can't afford one either. If they wanted to, the power level could go way past 700 and live. But we know that the Viper and Ferrari are at the top of the food chain. Think of it this way. Use Chryslers technology and parts to build yourself a 1000 hp in something that weighs 3500lbs, you'd have one heck of a street car.
Doug

I got my new 2013 ZR1 for $108,000.00 which was 19 grand under sticker. It does a lot of things well but traction on the stock cup tires is non-existent. If the Hellcat does have 666 hp I'd seriously look at one assuming it isn't just a great motor in an average car. I have a 2013 SRT8 Jeep and while the basic car is good the lousy detail and cheap part factor makes it only average.

Nitto NTO5 Drag Radial is a good street/strip tire for the Vette's.My Super-Charged Calloway Vette makes over a 1,000 Rear Wheel Horse-Power on the chassis dyno.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"