We have a 650 holley double pumper 4777 on a 392 SB stroker ported magnum heads 10.2 compresison 222@.050 110 LSA 575 lift ported RPM airgap intake TTI headers, 2.5 dual exhaust 2.94 gears, mallolry ign. 32 degrees total in around 2000 RPM 18* idle around 850 idle, electric fuel pump 904 with low 1st and 2nd gears, stock high stall converter. It runs awesome, pulls like a monster at every RPM from idle to 6500 as long as you don't flat foot it. If you go from idle or even a little off idle to WOT it almost dies for a couple seconds then annihilates the tires almost instantly. It is in a 68 cuda. If you ease into it just a little there is no hesitation, only if you just flat stomp it.

Do I need 50CC acc pump? Mabey two 50cc pumps? Different pump cams? They are adjusted to start squirting instantly with any throttle movement. I have the float level set to just barely dribble out the level hole with the engine off and the pump on.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!