Quote:

It's a Dart Sport....a Dart Sport! lol
But thank you for the compliment. I had it toned down just a bit, partially because of concerns with the very hot track surface. They did a good job & it was fine for me, until the Semi's on Sunday after they ran some show cars. Radial slicks are faster, but "sensitive".

It was good to meet everyone, some again - Copper Dart, CheapStreet, Quicktree & others. It's been a couple of years since I was able to attend. It was hot, but a light breeze helped the situation a bit.

As mentioned...somewhere....there was an idea to have "Mopars Against The World" on Saturday only. But even then, the Mopars would all run together until there was one left in each class. The "World" would be run until there was only one left in each class. Maybe there would be a bonus if the Mopar won the run-off. So the Mopars would still run together and the "World" would help the payouts!
Sunday's race would still be All-Mopar.
Excellent compromise in my opinion.
Could have Brand X parking in the back somewhere.

They also said they would try to keep the rush between rounds to a minimum. It's rough on the cars as well as drivers. But the extra cars would help in that respect as well.

Amount and variety of vendors seemed decent. But several left before Sunday. I saw a reasonable deal on a rear end core, but they left early!

Many nice show cars. But I didn't get around to checking them out.

I worked my butt off, but had fun. Hopefully they'll start advertising earlier next year so everyone will be able to plan for it.

This about says it all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KnvrBmhUmE