what a great weekend right up to the point- i'll explain that in a few
first race I have entered the arrow with, fresh motor new rear double adjustable shocks, first time out with a delay box in this car. met a few new moparts members Copper Dart in his brothers beautiful fury. seen cheapstreet duster and another member I can't remember his name, sorry. met Randy Bolig and he delivered me A coke from the thread in the general section thanks Randy and we appreciate all the hard work you are doing trying to keep this show alive.

if you notice that pic I was putting all my weight on my left leg. the right knee had been bothering me all week. all in all the car did pretty well, kind of was chasing RT because the car would pick the front wheels out of the beams sometimes and not others. causing red lights the times it did. Woody (Dustrbed340W5)stopped by the track on his way to vacation. he suggested i up the launch rpm a little to see if that made it do it all the time. i raised it to 3600 and it seemed to help but ran out of time chasing the RT. did manage to win a few rounds and had a great time. I'll try and post the only video my wife took. guys Randy Bolig is trying his best to save this event and we may have to compromise to do so. I'll let Randy explain. car ran a 5.91 in the heat and was fairly consistent for the first time out. and a best 60' of 1.279. still have a lot of tweaking to do and a new set of slicks are in order. now back to the news, everything was going well having a great time until I got ready to load the trailer to leave. stepped up in the trailed and something popped in my knee. guess what ever was hurting decided it was done. so now im on crutches waiting for a MRI asap.