Well, from my point of view and how I look at the Event schedule I can do only a couple larger events a year one being Garlits and the other could be one of plenty that are available.

I really only can afford two day type shows it is not in my nor (most guys budgets) to do drag week or power tour events or events that are more than one day travel each way

I personally hit an all time high going to events this year or season, starting in November Garlits, Turkey Run Daytona, Melborne swap, Kissimmee Auction, University Dodge mopar show, MEGA Mopar at PBIR, Kissimmee Good Guys show. plus a dozen small cruise-in type shows and events. I can name another dozen events that I didn't go to.

This one is late in the season and hot, and I am thinking about trying to make Carlisle or the Nats so I write off the shows after April and consider it cruise-in time until the season begins again in late October -November

Of course this has much to do with living in South Florida, the Drive is an added four hours to any venue north of Ocala.

I would like to see this show placed around the first of the year, the property is large enough to hold all of the cars and vendors that show up for Garlits and all the racers that can be found.

It is before the Drag season starts so it would be a tuning session for bigger names and teams.

I could go on but..

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SERVE AND HAVE SERVED AND THEIR FAMILYIES FOR YOUR SACRIFICE GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU

Exceptional Architectural, Yacht and Automotive scale models. e-mail modelmakerinc@att.net for a portfolio review. www.modelmakerinc.com