Quote:

The '66-67 rear wheel well is very restrictive, on a '66 Belvedere 4dr winter beater I had once a factory 15x8 Ramcharger/pickup wouldn't work on the rear, and just as a guess, the wagon openings aren't much different.

The '68-70 well is much bigger.

I am guessing from the look you have the late '80s M body, 15x7 wheels on there now. Dippy cop car wheels are identical but with slots.

Don't know, just sayin' ...

Well I'm adding around 3-3.5 inches in rim width and I'm going to use a 275 width tire vs the 215s I have now. I did some really rough measurements and I have around 2 inches between the sidewall and the outer fenderwell and 2.5-3 toward the inner well & spring.

The only solid comparison I could find was Hotchkis' 67 Coronet coupe they put all of their TVS stuff on back in 2009. They used 8 inch wide wheels with 255s in the rear for that one.

I don't know what the BS of these things is (yet), but if the width change is more or less equal inside to outside I'd think I'll be fine.

1967 Dodge Coronet Deluxe station wagon

1.03" T-bars, QA1 arms/rods, Cordoba/GM Metric/Volare brake & knuckle, XHDs, Hellwig rear sway, 318 Magnum w/ air gap, 727, 3.23s