Quote:

I think the American Racing Salt Flat rims would look really good on that car, but they run about $330 each.

These are 17" steel wheels under $200 each. With primer, ready to paint. Paint it white, put a baby moon cap on it and go. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wvi-14-7712458/overview/
17x7 4.625 in backspacing, should fit your car fine.

225/60-17 are plentiful, fit on a 7" wheel, and are 27.6" tall (about same height as current tire). They have plenty of sidewall and would look good on the wagon. If you want a little less sidewall, the 225s are available in 55, 50, and 45 series.

Do you know the current wheel size and backspacing?

Michael
Plano, Tx

I believe they're 15x6s, I only know that they're off of some kind of Dodge truck. They have 3 lobes around the hubcap ring and a smooth inner lug/hub area if that places them at all.

I'm probably going to run at least 235s or 235s/245s at a minimum. 215s are too narrow for a car that weighs two tons that'll be driven the way I want to drive it :P

I do really like those Salt Flat wheels. I've considered them off and on - I'm not sure if they'd still look good keyed white to the car or left gray either way. They do look pretty fitting on 60s cars in 16 inch size:

I also have found a few sets of 2405-style newer wheels for sale. I can't find any recent Mopar wheels on older Mopars (in general) - do any styles from any late 2000s cars look good?

1967 Dodge Coronet Deluxe station wagon

1.03" T-bars, QA1 arms/rods, Cordoba/GM Metric/Volare brake & knuckle, XHDs, Hellwig rear sway, 318 Magnum w/ air gap, 727, 3.23s