First I would like to say Thank you Bonefish for the kind words about my car. Here is a pic of how my car sits as I just adjusted the torsion bars after I put SS springs on to have it sit how I like it. I use SS springs and the MP longer rear shocks. And up front its stock with 90/10 shocks. I use a Luppo Dynamic 9.5 conveter thats basically a street/strip conveter as it flashes about 4200 and drives great on the street. I use 30 x 9 Hoosier radial slicks with 4.30's that work ok for me. My 1/4 times are 10.70's @ almost 125 and my 1/8 is 6.83 @ 100 mph and thats capped up on pump. My best 60 is a 1.50 as I usually hit from 1.50 to 1.53 sixty times on the average. I see some are telling him to get a better converter company but I thought PTC were pretty good converters which I believe is what he uses ? Course it needs more stall speed. I agree you need to lower the rear as it is up there kinda high and it will help to lower it in the back. Have you run the 1/4 with the car as I dont seem to have seen any 1/4 times for your car ? Ron