Rockers with needle bearings on the shaft are not needed on a MOPAR - even a pretty hot one. The shaft roller bearings are expensive and subject to failure.

This statement is simply not true. I've been buidling Mopar engines for 27 years, and I have used a lot of different rockers. Within that period, I have used many many sets of roller bearing rockers, and on some pretty stout pieces, without failure.Internet folklore loves to scare people off with roller bearing rocker failures. 99.5% of the time, if one DOES fail, there is another reason that should have been addressed or corrected to begin with. But to make a general statement , they are failure prone, is misinformation.
Now, on to your next statement:

Just stay away from the low cost/cheapie aluminum rockers as they can fail early.

This IS true. This is the only reason that a roller bearing rocker arm typically fails. The offshore rocker arms are garbage.

Just to be clear, I am NOT busting your chops, merely sharing many years of experience and subsequent engine diagnosing from stock drivers to blown alcohol engines.

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.