Y07_A66:

The few photos I have right now are from the rear of the car. I hope to get the car out this weekend, and can snap a few other pics from showing the area between the axle and the tank.

Prior to adding the round MFs, only the oval Ultraflows were present. Everyone's view of "loud" seems to be different to me, and as you know there are many factors that will affect the sound level. My car has full 3", an X-pipe, headers, 400/470, and cam of [Email]248@050.[/Email] My tolerance has gotten lower as I have gotten older, and originally I felt the car was "loud" (as in the family knowing I was home before I even pulled into the driveway). Even now, you can hear it while idling in the driveway while inside the house. You have smaller pipes, less displacement, and less camming so you might be OK, depending on your tolerance. A straight thru muff isn't very quiet in my opinion!

The additional of the MFs did reduce the noise by about 10dB at some frequencies in some positions. My car was actually loudest by the rear wheel wells. Do you have a smart phone? If so, look for the "FrequenSee" app. I'll attach some before and after plots so you can see the impact. Here is the difference from the driver's side. First pic is UF only, second is UF + MF.

Last edited by davenc; 04/25/14 12:23 AM.