Well, I keep forgetting to take a pic of my car intake/kickdown area. To be honest I havent looked at it for a couple of years, it was in storage in Oregon after I moved to Florida, and it just got her a week ago.. I have been packing this aluminum intake around and thought it would be nice to install it with a new edelbrock carb.

From what I can tell it is the stock intake that came on my car when it was built in late 66. If is the car in the pic. 67 R/T with its original 440/727. Everything else is original to the car in the engine compartment. Pretty sure it has a flat area that the cable/brackets sit on with a bracket that bolts to the intake manifold.

The Aluminum intake I have does not have a mounting/bolt hole on it for securing this bracket to. So I was wondering if I could purchase a new intake that had the mounting area for the bracket so I could install it on my car.. NON of the pics I see, for aluminum intakes for 440 engines, seem to have this THREADED BOLT hole that the bracket bolts into, for the cables..

Last edited by floridian; 02/07/14 02:10 PM.