Hello Guys, Just wanted to add a few details provided to me by Tom Hoover, and Bud Faubel Himself about the 1964 Aluminum Nose Super Stock Dodge 330 2dr sdn. I have been friends with Don Fezell and have helped maintain his collection for over a dozen years. Traveling to numerous events over the years with this Hemi Honker and sitting a talking with Bud, and Mr. Hoover has been a pleasure. Bud Faubel was the owner and operator of Shivley Motors, a Dodge Dealership in Chambersburg PA. Mr. Faubel had been running Dodges in NHRA for a couple of years by 1964. Working in the past with Dodge Bud was able to secure the Aluminum Nosed Race Hemi 64 Dodge. This Dodge was the 2nd of the approx. 50 Factory Lightweights for the 64 NHRA season. As per both Mr. Hoover, and Bud Himself. The First Aluminum 426 Race Hemi off the line was a 4spd. car and this was the car campaigned by the Ram Charges (Hoover, stated the Ramchargers later switched to the push button, partly based on some of Faubels performances). The second was the push button 727 auto Aluminum nosed 426 race Hemi obtained by Faubel. Faubel traveled to the plant and picked the car up, and drove it back to his dealership in Chambersburg, PA. (On the Highway, Hard to believe today) Faubel stated that he went with the push button automatic and was given assistance from the Ramcharges acting as a semi test bed for the transmission. So to be specific, this is to be the second of the 50 lightweight Super Stockers. The 1st to the Ramchargers Team. The Second, to the First Public Buyer. This information was given to me by the men who were there, and I am just relaying what has to told to me by two Chrysler Legends. Thanks