Agree with much of what was said above. I used PPG DC single stage.

You WILL find that supposedly the SAME PP color is different from different sources. Some shades look too blue, some too white. If you have ever seen two PP cars near each other at a show I'll bet many times they looked different.

My number 1 priority was getting the correct color (because that is what I liked, not because my car is original. But also why have it PP if it is actually going to be a different color?).

I had samples from different brands and none of them looked "right" - a very subjective measurable of course. However I did see a car at a show in Calif once which did look spot-on and I talked to the owner. He had had an original untouched sample (i.e. unfaded part of his original car) and had found that PPG was a dead match
That was good enough for me....so I went ahead and used it.
The PPG/Ditzler code is 2260

BTW, it seems a rather strange color (no, not because it is pink!). It really looks a different color in different lighting, and my painter also told be it was a bit like a metallic when it came to color matching (i.e. he thought it was very difficult to blend-in a part panel)