Debatable if this topic goes here or Q&A, but since most of the handling/pro-touring folks lurk here...

Situation: I have a Viper V10 in a b-body with the stock 4-spd pedal setup. The T-56 comes with a hydraulic throwout bearing. Unfortunately, I can not use the viper-truck clutch master cylinder/linkages (just wont fit).

What I am looking for, are examples that y'all have used to install either piece part (or kit preferrably) a hydraulic master cylinder.

I have found kits from American Power-train...and Kiesler... looking if anybody used these. Unfortunately these "kits" are $$$.

I've also seen people use wilwood 7/8" master cylinders/etc. and I assume they are engineering out the various linkages to the pedals.

So folks - what have you seen/done and do you have pictures and part #'s? What's worked well and what hasn't?

1970 Charger - V10, 6spd, Alterkation, Street Lynx 4 Link, Moser Dana 60, Wilwood 14" disks, Forgeline 18" Wheels (Rear:335's), ISIS Multiplexing Wiring http://www.v10mopar.com 2012 Charger SRT8