Hi All,

I have 4 questions on a 70 Challenger we're trying to get back together.

1 - Park Brake lever - is there a spring that holds the "ratchet" part from flicking over and disengaging from the main gear? If so how is the spring installed (where does it go and how is it orientated)? We have a spring kit which contains two springs (we know where the long one goes but cant seem to work the short one out)

2 - Spring for slapstick mechanism - pretty much the same as above - have the spring and know vaguely where it goes, but we need a diagram or photo to clear it up. Don't have a photo of this one.

3 - There's a bracket that came with the car that goes behind the RH rear wheel (we think) but cant work out how it fits any ideas? Its a California Car and it may cover the pollution gear but does seem to have a happy home anywhere under there - looks to be an OEM panel by the stamping.

4 - Drivers Side Mirror Adjustor Bezel - does anyone have a drawing of how this is installed into the door/door trim? the one we have is flapping in the breeze like it needs a part on the back to hold it to the door.

Apologies for what appear to be simple questions - if it was an Aussie Valiant - no worries! But its the first time we've put one of these back together.

I'm still trying to work out the photo posting bizzo...in the meantime if you can picture what I'm on about, please help!!!

Thanks in advance!

7989774-IMG_5114SML.JPG (161 downloads)