My trailers have running light all around so I don't think reflective tape is needed. All axles need brakes. States will post if trucks with trailers have a diff speed limit such as in IL. where they can only go 55. Out here semi's can go 75 and 80 the same as cars. In Iowa, it's posted at ports of entry that pick-ups with trailer must go through the port. Only state that I know of this. I've been through all the western and midwestern states and have not had a problem except in Texas that one time. In those states, a trooper will pull you over if he feels the need. Sounds like your on the right track and shouldn'd have any problems even if pulled over. Just don't be over weight or they can hold you till you can somehow lose the extra weight. I'm fixing to travel 2000 miles each way to Carlisle and just go back from a 3800 mile trip to Indy and Ohio. Didn't have any problems on that one.

Last edited by moparmarks; 06/15/05 05:22 PM.

72 Satellite Sebring Plus 440, 72 Dart 5.9 4-spd, 68 Valiant, 73 W200, 78 D100 sb, 78 D200, 98 DAKOTA, .
Moparmarks Parts & Restorations
Desert Mopar Metal
Grand Jct. CO
970-261-7039
http://moparmark.com/
motormangj@gmail.com