Quote:

They are tring to force anyone with a truck an trailer at 10,000 combined gross weight to comply with all the regulations that over the road truckers have to follow. There is a whole giant book full of rules, it is CFR49. Do a google search on cfr49 to see it.
If you have your vehicles tagged in a company name, if you have company or sponsor names on the truck or trailer, if you admit that you can win any money at the show/race that you are going to, they call it "commerce" and nail you.

I weighed my trailer with my 69 D200 in it and it was 11,140 lbs! How does Indiana handle plates. In Illinois each level of trailer plate has a limit, then you have to buy the next size plate. The truck plate also has a limit and works the same way. Do they do that in Indiana or do they have plates like in Pennsylvania that correlate to the combined weight of truck and trailer that goes on the truck? I have seen people who paid hefty fines in PA for not following THEIR rules!

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!